top of page

ICCRC | CRCIC Regulated Immigration Consultants are the best way to Migrate to Canada

Updated: Mar 6, 2019

One of the sure ways of getting results while planning to migrate to Canada is by hiring an actively regulated immigration consultant by the the Canadian Immigration Council / Authority ICCRC | CRCIC. Not through some Travel Agent or Agencies that are affiliated with an Immigration Consultants. Before dealing with them, insist on confirming or verifying their status on the Canadian Government Website.


There are numerous programs for everyone looking to migrate to Canada and for most, you might not be eligible for the program that you desire hence speaking with a Consultant would be advisable so that they can counsel you on the most suitable option for you, based on what program(s) your best suited for.

“To avoid been defrauded or misled during your immigration process, we recommend that before you start any process with any travel agent, you need to first confirm that his link or contact in Canada is a licensed immigration consultant. Knowing that your consultant is licensed gives you some assurances and a peace of mind.”

Your First Steps Matters

Making an informed decisions comes from first being informed. Book a One On One Consultation today with our consultants in Canada for guidance on how you too can migrate to Canada within 6-10months. To Start, Click here to book your Session with out professionals now.

171 views0 comments


bottom of page